- Online Abstract submission open: February 14th, 2020
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 14th, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: February 15th, 2021 – 9 weeks to the symposiuM
Conference sessions 2019:
- Gut Health Diagnostics
- Foodborne Pathogens
- Pathogenesis of Intestinal Disease
- Parasitic Diseases of Poultry
- Nutrition and Immunity
- Feed Additives to Control Gut Health
- The Impact Of Novel Feed Ingredients On Gut Health
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and reviewing results will be announced by email to presenting authors by February 15th 2019.
- Oral & poster presentation guidelines will be communicated with presenting authors of the accepted abstracts.
- Presenting authors of oral and poster communications must be registered by February 28th, 2019.
- Authors are encouraged to submit original abstracts to the 6th Conference of Poultry Intestinal Health 2019.
- Abstracts will be published after acceptance and registration of the presenting author.
Partners Rome 2019