The organizing committee invites the industry, scientists and students to present their recent work on intestinal health during short presentations and poster sessions.
Note: Authors who have already submitted their abstract prior to the postponement of the event are not required to re-submit unless they have any updates. Contact us if you have any doubts.
- Browse through the session program and select the session of your interest
- Select your preference for
- poster presentation
- pitch presentation(3-min)
- oral presentation(15-min)
- Upload your abstract using our template in word format. Your content should fit on 1-page.
- All abstracts and presentations are in English.
The ‘Innovation Award‘ will be given to the most innovative contribution and granted a prize.
- Online Abstract submission open: February 14th, 2020
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: February 10th, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: February 17th, 2022 – 6 weeks to the symposium
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Hereafter a notification of acceptance will be announced by email to authors.
- According to the level of acceptance, authors will be notified of the presentation guidelines for the preparation of their oral, pitch or poster presentation.
- All presenting authors of accepted communications must be registered by February 28th, 2022.
- Authors are encouraged to submit original abstracts to the 7th International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health.
- Abstracts will be published in the symposium proceedings after acceptance and registration of the presenting author.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.